Packaging Aggregator will be responsible for managing packaging warehouse and ensuring that packaging for projects is in the right place at the right time.
- Overall management of packaging warehouse.
- Will aggregate packaging in preparation for factory production.
- Will provide packaging to production line to support ongoing production without the need to stop the line for additional packaging.
- Will need to do cycle counting and/or inventory of packaging to meet company and customer requirements..
- Cleaning and organization of the packaging warehouse.
- Will be responsible to learn basics of shipping and receiving to cover when clerk is off.
- Other responsibilities and identified.
- MUST: Knowledge of Microsoft office and Google productivity applications.
- MUST: Be able to organize and keep track of multiple projects running at once.
- MUST: Ability to count accurately.
- MUST: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- PLUS: Forklift experience.
- Previous warehousing experience required.
- Pay: dependent on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Days